Tuesday 14 February 2012

Ruby Lin

She's such a beautiful actress. And she does NOT look her age.
I've taken a huge interest in her lately because this time when I went to China to visit my relatives I've been encountering many comments saying that I somewhat look like her. It was the first time I have heard anyone say I looked like someone and I was thrilled by such a compliment, but I immediately thought in what way?? No way do my lips or nose look as beautiful as hers . The eyes then? Mine are round but not as large as hers... So I think it's the face shape, and some of my feature proportions.






 

 



Either way, I will embrace my own features and qualities. Being complimented by saying I look like a famous celebrity is actually really helpful because now I can find hairstyles that will suit my face shape and even make-up styles.

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment