Monday 23 April 2012

Infatuation v Love


Yes, I know I have said I will be MIA for a week but I really couldn't resist posting. Just something short. 
Found this image on Facebook, haha the notorious procrastinating source, and got me wondering whether it was true. Sounds rather daft and although the 4 months is false. There is actually scientific studying quantifying how long a crush lasts, except they call it infatuation instead. 
Here's a page from Your Soul at Work, the number of months is stated to be 18 to 24 months and after that it goes away. The relationship either breaks up or it develops into love. This is really interesting! And another webpage that's quite interesting: The Biology of Love

Well I'll be off again, studying for mid semester exams and other assignments.

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment